This Finish is the cheapest option amongst Stamping processes. Although this attractive finish has limitations, this process is an ideal method for those designs that require a thinner surrounding metal rim and have a lower budget. It is perfect for larger quantity promotional projects.
Die casting is a metal casting process that is characterized by forcing molten metal under high pressure into a mold cavity. Once the mold cavity is filled, the pressure is maintained until the casting solidifies after cooling down. Then the half-finished products would be polished, electroplated and color-filled.
We’ll prepare a film which has your design already and then transfer your design from the film onto a sheet of brass. Your design would be etched by acid chemical, and then we’ll have the brass with electroplating and color-filling.
Please be cooperative and provide artwork as requirement when placing order
1. Vector art such as “EPS” or “AI” or “CDR” or “PDF”
2. Convert text to Curves, to avoid the font deformed
3. Except 4 color process printing, all the screen printing artwork require corresponding
Pantone number of each color.
4. JPG file is also essential as it guarantees the original design won’t be changed or deformed in any circumstance while we open it. The resolution of “JPG” file must be 300dpi when placed at 100%, otherwise objects will be vague while enlarging the arts.
5. Please specify the product full size in the artwork, if it is semi-cubic or 3 dimensional cubic, please specify thickness. Sometimes is it necessary to offer CNC artwork or physical sample for fully 3D designs.
For small quantity orders, we offer transfer in express such as DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT or EMS. For large quantity, air cargo and sea cargo are also available.
Before starting an order, please send us inquiry along with your design (vector file), size and quantity for quoting reference. You may offer your ideas of what you want to show on your product and we will recommend the best production options according to your requirement. After that we will send you revised artwork for checking details. Once everything is confirmed, we can run on productions.
So far we accept payment in wire transfer (T/T) and Paypal.